Do you hate seeing bad ad campaigns? Wish you could have a direct link to the CEO in order to strategize their marketing/social and PR approach in order to see…
your idea come to life and succeed?
Well. We have the team to help you help us!
The boring part: NoHype Media is a consulting company specializing in real estate that works with clients to provide full-service sales and marketing strategies using automation tools and a knowledgeable team of experts.
What you really need to know about us: Sure we have great pay, profit sharing, extended medical benefits, flexible hours (with the possibility of working from home from time to time).
Of course, we also have an amazing and fun culture (no suits allowed), awesome team retreats (the really fun ones with your family), paid vacations, and bonus structures for most positions.
But that’s not what sets NoHype apart. It’s really about the success stories we get to create for our clients as a team.
NoHype Media is expanding! And we need YOU to assist in the management of a growing roster of clients. Join us and get in on the ground floor of a company revolutionizing the marketing and sales game with human-oriented values and ingenuity made possible only by harnessing our employees’ individual strengths. We want you to bring your unique skills and voice to contribute to our growth as a leader in the digital marketing world. At NoHype, we know that success comes from the passion and collaboration of a well-functioning team.
What it means to work with NoHype Media:
- Access to educational resources for self-directed on-the-job training and skills building.
- Your ideas and input are valued: you’ll frequently be asked to take charge and put your words into action.
- Regular off-site meetings and the ability to work flexibly from home when needed.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Gain experience using top-quality digital marketing and design resources.
Who You Are:
Are you fascinated by brand strategy and design? Can you pinpoint the exact combination of details that make an ad campaign a success or failure? Your attention to detail sets you apart, and your sensitivity to ideas that resonate with buyers is top notch. You see the big picture, but you also understand how much each piece matters. You’re both creative and organized, with a flair for visual appeal that marries content and form. That’s why we need you to work with our clients to devise and optimize branding strategies and web design.
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles.
- Experience with layout design and creative content creation.
- Experience creating integrated marketing plans.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, or similar editing software.
- Marketing background and understanding of the customer journey.
- Ability to align creative strategy with key client objectives.
- Experience writing creative briefs.
- Research ability.
- A creative mind is essential.
- Management experience a plus.
Other Critical Traits:
- Self-motivated to excel.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently while on the go.
- Humility: At NoHype Media, success is a team effort.
- Effective management of multiple projects at once.
- Adaptability: our priorities can change in an instant, and you need to be ready.
NoHype Media is a forward-thinking business that values the unique worth of its employees. No suits and no stuffy formalities. Ours is a casual and collaborative atmosphere with flexible hours and profit sharing. If you’re an outside-the-box-thinker, a go-getter with an independent spirit, and a genius in your field wanting a work environment that’s more than just a little different, then you are just who we’re looking for.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to any work samples you may have such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does No Hype Media fit into that journey?